The Town of Florence is seeking qualified applicants to serve their community. People interested in donating their time and expertise can apply for a seat on a Town of Florence board or commission.
- Arts and Culture Commission (2 openings);
- Historic District Advisory Commission (3 openings);
- Library Advisory Board (2 openings);
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (2 openings);
- Planning and Zoning Commission (2 openings);
Applicants must be a qualified elector and at least eighteen years of age. In most cases, applicants must be a resident of the Town of Florence.
Applications are available at Florence Town Hall, located at 775 North Main Street, or at www.florenceaz.gov/boards. More information about the boards and commissions, including meeting dates and times, are available on the Town’s website.
Seats are open until filled. The first review of applications is scheduled for December 1, 2017. For questions or more information about the application or selection process, please contact Lisa Garcia at (520) 868-7552.