Board of Appeals
The Board of Appeals was created by Town Code. 150-301 and is a five member panel consisting of an Architect, Engineer, General Contractor, Resident, and Trades Person. The term will be a four year staggered Term. (two expire 12/31/2020; three expire 12/21/2021).
The Board of Appeals meets as needed.
Members of the Board include:
- Resident – Betty Wheeler (Serves on Historic District Advisory Board)
- Trades Person – Gary J. Pranzo (Serves on Planning and Zoning Commission)
- Architect – Steven Nevala (Serves on the Pinal County Appeal Board)
- Engineer – Geoffrey Child, P.E.
- General Contractor – Scott Goodballet (Arizona Historic Preservation Referral Guide)