What are the dates of the upcoming elections?
AUGUST 4, 2020 PRIMARY ELECTION
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL ELECTION
Only registered voters within the Town of Florence Town limits are eligible to vote. Voter registration closes 29 days prior to an election.
When are Town elections held?
Elections are held in the fall of even numbered years.
To register to vote, you must be:
- U.S. Citizen
- Age eighteen (18) or more prior to the election in which voting is desired.
- Be a resident of the State twenty-nine (29) days before the election in which voting is desired.
- Able to write name or make mark unless prevented from so doing by physical disability.
- Civil rights restored if treason or felony committed.
- Has not been adjudicated an incapacitated person as defined in A.R.S. Sec 14-5101.
Where do I register to vote?
Pinal County Recorder’s Office, 31 N. Pinal Street, Building, Florence, AZ 85132 (520) 866-6830 Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday thru Friday)On the internet at www.servicearizona.com
When is the last day that I can register to vote for any election?
Registration closes at 12:00 midnight, 29-days before a given election. (A.R.S. 16-120).
Yes. Deadline to request an early ballot from the Pinal County Recorder’s Office is 11 days prior to Election Day. Ballots must be received by the Pinal County Recorder by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. The ballots must be mailed back via the self addressed stamped envelope or can be dropped off at the Recorder’s Office in Casa Grande, AZ or Florence, AZ by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
What is Permanent Early Voting. List (PEVL)
Register voters may place their name on the Permanent Early Voting List of PEVL. An early ballot will automatically be mailed to voters on the PEVL approximately 27 days prior to all Town elections. For more information contact Pinal County Voter Registration. Pinal County Recorder’s Office, 31 N. Pinal Street, Building, Florence, AZ 85132 (520) 866-6830.