The Town of Florence Council seeks qualified applicants to serve on the following Boards and Commissions:
- Arts and Culture Commission (2 positions)
- Historic District Advisory Commission (4 positions)
- Library Advisory Board (3 positions)
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (2 positions)
- Planning and Zoning Commission (3 positions)
Applicants must be a qualified elector and at least eighteen years of age. Applications are available at Town Hall, located at 775 N. Main Street or download the Board Application here. Applications must be returned to the Town Clerk at 775 North Main Street. If you would like more information, please call (520) 868-7552.
In addition to Council meetings, the Council serves as the Board of Adjustment and the Merrill Ranch Community Facilities District Board.