Have you noticed a streetlight outage in your neighborhood? You can help to get this repaired quickly by contacting APS through their toll free phone number. Simply call (800) 253-9407 and press 5 to talk to an APS representative. APS asks that you provide either a pole number (found on the streetlight) or a street address so they can identify the streetlight that needs repair.

The Town of Florence Public Works Department and APS regularly scan the neighborhoods for streetlight outages. However, assistance from members of the community will decrease the number of burnt out streetlights and help to make our neighborhoods safer.